Apply online using the form above or you can call (951) 824-6872 to speak with one of our customer reps. You can also visit our local office if you prefer.
Gather up all the documents we need such as your vehicle title, current driver’s license and proof of insurance.
You will receive your money via direct deposit to your bank account or you can choose to pick up your check at our local office. We can also do moneygrams if you’d prefer.
Car Title Loan FAQ’s
Whats is required to be approved for a title loan?
To be approved for a title loan with Big Car Title Loans Riverside, you must be at least 18 years old and have the following:
- Lien-free car title
- Proof of income (min. $1200 month)
- A government-issued ID
- You do not need good credit.
What is a lien-free car title?
- A lien-free car title means that you own your car outright, with no outstanding loans or judgments against it. You need to have a lien-free car title to get a title loan from Big Car Title Loans Riverside.
Does the car title have to be in my name?
- Yes, the car title must have you listed as the legal owner to be eligible for an auto title loan. If you are listed on the title along with another person, then simply have both parties apply for the loan.
What kind of vehicle can I use for a title loan?
- We offer auto title loans on almost any type of regular motor vehicle (car or truck). As long as you have a free and clear title that lists you as the owner and indicates the vehicle is paid off, you can use it to apply for a cash title loan.
How long does it take to get my money once approved?
- Typically it takes about 24 hours to process the paperwork and for the cash to be available to you.
Do you keep my car?
- No. The lender only requires your car title as collateral to secure the loan.
Does it matter how old my car is?
- It can. But it really depends on several factors such as the make and model of your vehicle. Typically a vehicle over 10 years old will not get approved.
What is the typical loan length? Will there be a penalty if I pay off the loan early?
- The most common length is 3 years, however it can vary based on how much money you borrow. We work with you to create a plan that meets your specific needs.
- We never charge you any penalties if you choose to pay off your loan early.
Can I still get a loan if I am on disability?
- Yes, as long as your monthly income is more than $1200 per month, you are eligible to apply. This also pertains to retirement pension and disability.
How can I get my money?
- We believe in convenience so we offer direct deposit, moneygram and local check pick-up.